with due respect as per sir deathnote99’s permission I am sharing this here. Credits to him and most also to jay22 for this.
-nerd- Allows Os7 to make java apps connect with proxy by using no-proxy and port settings.
Quote from project.info :
How to use it
already preset with tricks for Globe network of Philippines.
Make an Accesspoint Settings.
Name it jProxy
use Accesspoint Name: http.globe.com.ph (for globe) or internet (for smart)
on jProxy Settings.
For globe, no need to edit anymore.
Proxy Server: (the proxy you want to use)
Port: (the port you want to use)
Front Domain: (same as front Query. Please use your network tricks. For smart, change the freesite)
Default accesspoint: jProxy
Open jproxy and select Start.
On handler apps. Use 127.0.0.1:529/jurl? as Front Query. Select jProxy connection. And you are good to go.
1. Why I cant open jProxy? A: python isnt installed correctly or python is missing. Please check the dL links and install it.
2. Why I cant connect? A: settings might be wrong. Please be reminded that all networks differ from each other.
3. Still I cant connect? A: cgi proxy settings or trick settings might be not working anymore.
4. Im from _put different country here_ what free settings should i use? A: i dont know exactly, but if you give me ideas of the basic free working tricks in your place, i might come up helping you. Somehow i guess.
5. Only for os7? A: nope. Im using it on my n70. And this makes other apps works for me such as ucweb, twittai, etc.
6. What about s40? S60v3? A: nah. Forget about it. You dont need this.
that’s it! Again credits to jay22 and deathnote99. I will be posting apps that works with this trick and further support discussion. -bye-