A simple guide on making TTPOD lrc lyrics through your symbian phone without manually typing the timings’.
1. You must have copied the lyrics. Search on the internet for lyrics. Open TTPod lyric maker and press menu then choose Notepad. Paste the lyrics you copied.
2. Press options then choose Publish. Fill up the desired info’s. Hit save on options then press back.
3. Then you will be back on the previous page. Press menu then select Save as MP3 title.
4. Locate the mp3 song file of that lyrics. Then press the Selection Key or select it. A word DONE will appear. Select exit on the right softkey.
5. You will be back on the mainscreen. This time select Lyric Maker on menu. Then browse again the mp3 song file.
6. You will be on the LyricMaker page. Press  to turn on the time framer (this is important!). Set runtime to [0:01.0] then on that page, hit the Selection key and choose Full. Song will start to play. Press  when the lyrics line starts to be said. Then  again for the next line and so on. It’s your timing that matters here.🙂
7. Just keep on timing. Literally. Until you were done with the song.
8. When you are finished. Press left soft key and select Save lyrics, of course. Then you are done!
Congratulations. You just made your own lyrics that cant be found on the lyrics repo of ttpod server. -nerd- works best with your local song hits.
Enjoy and have fun! -bye-